Cheap Homecoming Dresses 2020
The engagement season is upon us! I finally had an opportunity to provide my "rules" for every Bride to follow. Select which "rule" pertains to you and it will help you shop for your wedding dress and the wedding planning process! This is the best time of your life and a moment to remember forever! Cheap Homecoming Dresses 2020
1. For every rule,there is an exception.
2. Establish your vision!
3. Establish a budget!
4. How you wear your wedding dress is more important than how much you spend on it.
5. You can purchase a cheaper wedding dress, but in the end, the result will be only the price you will love.
6. Do not wait for the last minute to shop for your wedding gown.
7. Your body is not defined by a list of shapes. You are who you are.
8. NEVER purchase a wedding dress without trying it on FIRST.
9. It's all about silhouette and proportion. Size is only a number.
10. Everyone will have an opinion, your's is the one that counts the most and needs to be heard.
11. Your wedding gown should ALWAYS make you feel as beautiful as you are!
12. Without a veil, you are a gorgeous girl wearing a pretty white/ivory/blush colored wedding dress.
13. Your accessories will play a big role in completing your finished look. Choose them wisely. Less is always more when it comes to jewelry.
14. Never let your bouquet overpower your image or take away from your wedding dress.
15. Never ever skimp on your alterations. Poorly done alterations always ruin the appearance of your dress and it will never fit properly. Go to the pros..never have alterations done "for free."
16. Choose your bridal attendant carefully, and encourage everyone in your bridal party to dress as elegantly as possible and to feel confident.
17. When selecting your Bridesmaids' dresses ask yourself "would I wear this ."
18. Relax and take your time to be in the moment!
(c) 2018, Cathy Ann D'Agui Montante